CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

For the people i love and miss...




This post will be about my dream that wont come true this summer. About USA, or actually about the people i dreamed to see: Serious but funny Megan, insane Chris, loving Michael and Ryan, crazy Tyler, Oduvanchik and Chris Little, talented Web and James, most amazing girls ever Charisse, Sarah, Laurissa, Mary, Mariah.




Last year i was living with a hope to see the i care about a lot. DC team, Camp 4 or part of my family. Lat summer they really showed me a lot of fun,taught me a lot of things and i really had amazing time with them.



By the time they were supposed to come i knew almost everyone(except Tyler and Nick), and waiting for this team was so hard... i counted everyday and finally they came. I don't know why but i was dressed like I'm just got out of house for mentally retarded people. And when i saw them coming out of plain it was something i even can't describe.




To tell the truth i really didn't think i would be able to work as interpreter in camp 4 because my brother was leaving and i went with him to be the last Ukrainian to tell him bye. After i came back crazy times began.



Me and Yana( other interpreter) ate all Megan's Nuttela and peanut butter. We ate all of snack the brought with them self and you know as for me i feel kinda shame when i ask people i know not long time for food, but with them it was different. I felt like my family came. and it was awesome feeling. I would never forget Web's song, or how he was "playing" on gutar! It was really awesome. Or going naked to the see at night with Tyler and Oduvanchik. Playing Go Fish with girls. Evening discos and actuall really disco with team(i steel feel bad about what i did there, sorry) and the carnival. I guess this is that kind of emotions that would never be forgotten. Thank you guess for that.




Another surprise was that i was the one who is going to Yalta with the team after the camp. OMG it was one the best trips too. Being with the team outside the camp ids really different. We were hanging in Simferopol and Yalta! It was just really nice to be there and got chance to know people you love better.




My heart is really broken now as i know that i wont see most of the team this year. But my favorite Sobaka and Sarachka will come here, and you know somehow it makes me feel like they will bring love of all the team and show it to kids...



I'm really happy God got us together in Ukraine and I'm really happy for everyone of you. I wish that next year for you would be the best ever and especially I'm happy for Megan and Chris! U would be the best parents ever.

0 comments: