CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

3 problems

yes i do! my last days was worst days ever happen to me! I was in hospital examining my body for cancer( i was told in Kerch i have it) and i had exams to univ and the worst thing i was alone with all of it....

I was keeping a secret about my kinda cancer problem, but from last days i discovered that not alot people cares, so i don't care if everyone knows.

I had my exams to univ yesterday, which i failed. I was not thinking about univ that day, cause i got envelop with cancer results. I got chanse to redo my exam and i did it today, i was the only of 30 studets to get in.. sad thing it doesnt even make me happy.

well about third problem, i was just alone. Noone i need was here or at least near... how would u feel to have result of ur cancer in ur hands and open it alone without noone around... i was scared to hell...i'm still

yes i didnt open em...and as i write it now don't know if i will but....

1 comments:

Judith said...

Sergey,

I am so sorry to hear your news. It is so hard. Please know that people do care...that I care, and that I will be praying for you. God is the one who heals. He has a great purpose for your life, and he will never ever ever leave you alone, even when you feel so alone in this world. You are an amazing person, and I am so glad to know you and be your friend. I cannot wait to see you again.