CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

what?

One of my frinds asked me: when was the last time i felt happy, glad and just wanted to scream out-loud "WoooooHoooooo"(i think it sound kinda like that)... I was thinking for... Hmm, i was thinking for long time, and couldn't come up with answer. Well the answer i came up with, did not satisfy either me either the person who asked.
I'm happy person. But...what makes me happy?
"illusion of happines"? - dumb.
pretense? - not true.
self-delusion? - who would think about it?
WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY?
Love? - not existing.
Money? - you are mercantile.
Health? - sure, nobody need sick people.
Knowledge? - don't even go there.
Peace in all world? - so naive.
Friendship? - not eternal...
WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY?

0 comments: