CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Life is turning upside down..






My life is really changing now, and what i can tell, it's changing in better way. Much better then it was before.

After i became Christian, I started to look at things differently. It feels good, when u understand if u actually need to do something or you want to do it. So as for last week i took alot of time and started to learn Bible. Tommy was actually a huge help in that. He explained me alot of stuff and words i didn't understand.

Another thing happened Tommy came. It was really nice for second year to wait for him in airport. It was great to see my bald brother.))

As we came back to Kerch from next day(which is today) we started to do church in Hope Center for international people and me:). Matt and Sarah did really good job and they tried really hard to make regular hall to feel like church. It was awesome to sit there today. Thanx alot for your work.

Then we went to the sea and it was great. We didn't swim but we play Pharting game. I won.)))))

0 comments: